different.driven.

Advocating Life; Blessed with Ra'i Hamde.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sungai Petani, Malaysia

Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Grow Old, Or Die Young"


En route to Kuala Lumpur. Gotta juggle a meeting/listening to a couple of presentations and present a case to a panel of three tomorrow, one event set from 8 am to 2.30 pm and the other set at 10 am tomorrow. Two different locations, will have to figure out a way to do that but that's tomorrow!

Right now, am sitting under a tree, borrowing space at my mechanic's well worn semi-metal table and stool in Butterworth, keying in the events of the year for the KPBC whilst listening to the remix version of 'Careless Whisper' sent by my brother.. and blogging..

Its been a while.. I guess I did not know how to start my blogging pieces again after the last entry... but not that I have been sitting idle... just keeping it going.. so much to do so little inner strength!!.. But.. life goes on..

Umm.. mechanic's a-calling for me to go and see what's wrong with the car..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home