different.driven.

Advocating Life; Blessed with Ra'i Hamde.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sungai Petani, Malaysia

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Old Friends

Twenty one years ago, apparently, I sat across a boy in form six for about a month. Today, pushing a cart with a little girl and groceries inside, he called out to me as I almost bump into him, hands laden with items from the supermarket.. "Rao Suryana.., kan?" he said, as I looked back at him, clueless. "Rao Suryana binti Abdul Rahman," he said, more confidently. "There is only one Rao Suryana," he said, smiling cheekily. And so I was brought back to the school days, as I was introduced to his wife, Habibah. Thank you, Faisal, for calling out to me and bringing me down the memory lane when my Dad was around, teaching me and him and others in SM Ibrahim.. 1991. Hope to catch up and keep in touch with you and Habibah now, all the more when your family moves in to the new house, which will practically make us neighbours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home